We are specialist .NET consultants operating out of Crawley, West Sussex. We have been in business since 2007 and can provide on and off-site expertise to clients. We are experts in combining the Microsoft platform with open source libraries and can be relied upon to deliver high quality, stable and extensible applications written in C# and ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, AngularJS and .NET Core.
We worked exclusively with ASP.NET Web Forms until 2008, when we switched to using early previews of the ASP.NET MVC framework. We were primarily focused on ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI from 2008 to 2016, but have ventured into small scale Ruby projects (using the Sinatra libraries) and also the DotNetNuke platform.
Our first taste of AngularJS single page applications (backed by an ASP.NET WebApi RESTful API) came in 2014. Since then, a combination of rich AngularJS based clients powered by Microsoft backend services has been our development stack of choice. We do, however, consider ourselves experts on all aspects of the ASP.NET web platform, including WebForms and ASP.NET MVC and of course ASP.NET Core.
The types of applications we work on tend to be enterprise line of business intranet/Internet applications, although we have developed serveral public facing websites over the years. We have recently worked on ASP.NET Core based implementations, and we consider ASP.NET Core combined with AngularJS 2 to be the platform of choice for greenfield application development.
Our latest public facing ASP.NET Core project is our Hydra blog engine product.
We build all new projects using Test Driven Development and the SOLID principals, combined with the "clean code" prinicpals of Robert C. Martin, which we have found to produce high quality, maintanable and testable code.
We are available on short term consultancy contracts.
What technologies do you specialise in?
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- ASP.NET Core
- Single page applications using AngularJS clients with WebApi RESTful APIs
- ORMs, including Dapper.NET, NHibernate and EntityFramework Core
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- Messaging systems utilising MassTransit or RabbitMQ
- Enterprise architecture patterns for data access, distribution and Web UIs
- Test Driven Methdologies, the SOLID principals and DDD
- Robert C Martin's 'Clean Code' approach
- Agile product delivery (SCRUM)
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment
- TFS build management and Microsoft Release Management
What types of work do you undertake?
- Line of business intranet and Internet applications
- DotNet Core Applications
- Web applications written in ASP.NET MVC
- Single page applications written in AngularJS 2
- RESTful APIs written in ASP.NET MVC
- Application architecture and performance improvement
- DotNetNuke Modules
- Web based Ruby applications
- .NET Consultancy & Advice
- Microsoft Release Management and Powershell DSC